Friday, October 3, 2014

Customer's Dialog / Hear xxx from Customer I Love Coffee (ILC)

Cewe (Female)
Cat-eyed & Attractive Girl Lenses with Updo with Pearl Hair(?) & Wavy Hair
ah, my legs
do you mind if i take a picture of your cafe?
have you seen Sam?
i need to touch-up my makeup
is there an atm around here?
it's delicious! heh heh!
merci
the cafe is more parisian than the one in paris
where should i go next?




City-chic Girl Lenses
why does he keep looking at me?
i should go shopping later
ooh... a headache...
well, not bad
there's so many people here
oh, my hair appointment!
what should i do with my schedule?
i don't get what the problem is...
oh, i'm tired




Hemptons Princess Lenses with Goddess Undo Hair & Beverly Hills Princess Lenses with Wavy Bob Cut Hair (level 50)
ah, dust
huh? ah, i see
i came because... well, your coffee isn't too bad
i'm glad
money? it's just paper to me
spending money wisely is more important than making it
that's noblesse oblige
this is delicious. i'll give you that
your shop is quite spacious, thought not as much as my house





Middle-aged Lenses
won't the real estate go higher...?
there's some ladies my age too, here
feel like it's gonna rain soon
hmm... what should i cook for dinner...
where did i park my car...
i'm getting fond of this place
where on earth did he go?
can't trust my memories...
i should come here more often




Sleepy Girl Lenses
is there anyone i know?
good!
love it!
the place is legendary!
what should my excuse be...
not bad!
!!!!!
oh i don't wanna go there
(...........)




Sweet Girl Lenses
oh, happy day!
yippee!!!
i'm bored...
oh.. i don't wanna go home!
lalala hmmhmm
i love it here~
watching people's kinda fun
where is she...
yummy~




Cowo (Male)
Attractive Girl Lenses with Jazz Bar Singer's Ponytail Hair (Level 50)
are you going to make me wait?
how much do you want for this shop?
i'm considering the purchase of another yacht
i'm the ruler of the world!
is this one of those coffee shops?
is this the best you can do? are you sure?
this is delicious. may i have another?
this place isn't too bad
work? love? money makes everything possible




Chic-city Boy Lenses
whoa! this is good!
beautiful girls...where are you?
where...?
who..?
i'm being nice...
hmm. where is it?
i know can be a great boyfriend...
good, no couple around, good..
i'm a guy who knows how to look around me




The Gentleman Lenses
there are some beauties around here...
the owner must have a great eye for design
hmm.. maybe he's lost
sigh... how much longer i should wait...?
things have changed a lot here
great time to be alive~
maybe i was sitting for too long
oh, my back...
i wonder which way's the shortcut...




Tiger-eyed Boy Lenses with Headphone On The Ears Hair, Apple Style Hair & Lovely Baby Perm Hair
chu~
good!!
hey, beautiful girl
how much should i tip you?
I LOVE YOU
let's go!
oops, sorry
really?
thanks




Sleepy Lenses
so hungry
don't want to move..
where's my abs gone?
why am i still sleepy?
no good jokes these days
i'm getting lazier by the minute
boy what's next...
?!! this taste...!
what should i have for dinner?





Sweet Boy Lenses
my girlfriend's running late
i like it here
what should i do today?
should i eat more?
lala~
hmm...a bit bitter. where's the syrup?
great coffee~ feelin' good!
i should come more often
still hungry...

3 comments:

PaNii said...

Nice post.. Really helpfull..

Unknown said...

who said "this place is nice"

amusuk said...

very helpful wkwk

Post a Comment